Transfer Station / Recycling

All household trash, for example, food scraps, wrappers, broken glass, go in the Town of  Berkley trash bags.

Non-recyclable items too large to fit in a Town of Berkley trash bag, go in the Bulky Container. Town of Berkley bags can be purchased at the Recycling Center or the Town Clerk’s Office and from the following local business: The Common Crossing.

We pay SEMASS by the ton for our trash; if you include recyclable items in your trash you are costing the Town money. We get paid for the baled office paper, corrugated cardboard, plastics and glass.

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Robert Rose Highway Surveyor (508)824-8380